Data Protection declaration
The Lingohr Asset Management GmbH (hereinafter "Lingohr"), is pleased that you visit our website. Data protection and data security when using our website are very important to us. We would, therefore, like to inform you at this point about which of your personal data we collect during your visit to our website and for which purposes they are used.
§ 1 Responsible and scope
The person responsible for the purposes of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (hereinafter: DSGVO) and other national data protection laws of the Member States, as well as other data privacy regulations, is:
Lingohr Asset Management GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)211–95707–0
§ 2 Data protectopn supervisor
The external Data Protection Officer of the person responsible is:
Mr. Dr. Karsten Kinast, LL.
KINAST Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Phone: +49 (0)221-222183-0
§ 3 Principles of data processing
Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, information such as your name, age, address, phone number, date of birth, e-mail address, IP address, or user behaviour. Information in which we cannot make any reference (or only with a disproportionate effort) to your person, e.g. by anonymizing the information, is not personal data. The processing of personal data (e.g. the collection, the query, the use, the storage or the transmission) always requires a legal basis or your consent. Processed personal data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the processing has been reached and no legally required retention obligations are to be maintained.
If we process your personal data for the provision of certain offers, we will inform you subsequently about the specific processes, the scope and purpose of the data processing, the legal basis for the processing and the respective Storage time.
§ 4 Individual processing operations
1. Provision and use of the website
a. Type and scope of data processing
When you call up and use our website, we collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. When you use our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- The website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
b) Legal basis
For the aforementioned data processing, article 6 para 1 lit. (f) DSGVO as a legal basis. The processing of the aforementioned data is necessary for the provision of a website and thus serves to maintain a legitimate interest in our company.
c) Storage duration
Once the aforementioned data is no longer required to display the website, it will be deleted. The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in LogFiles is absolutely necessary for the operation of the Internet site. Consequently, there is no possibility of opposition by the user. Further storage can be carried out in individual cases if this is required by law.
§ 5 Disclosure of data
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You expressly consent to this in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. A DSGVO have granted
- This is permitted by law and in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is required to fulfil a contractual relationship with you
- According to article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (c) DSGVO for the disclosure of a legal obligation
- The disclosure in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary to protect legitimate corporate interests, as well as to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, and there is no reason to believe that they have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of their data Have.
§ 8 Rights concerned
From the DSGVO, the following rights arise for you as an affected person for the processing of personal data:
- According to art. 15 DSGVO, you can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, they may provide information on the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom their data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, Deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected from us, via a transmission to third countries or to international organisations and the existence of a Require automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details.
- In accordance with art. 16 DSGVO, you can immediately request the rectification of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us.
- In accordance with article 17 of the DSGVO, you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as the processing is not intended to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of Public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- In accordance with article 18 of the DSGVO, you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, we no longer need the data and you refuse to delete it because you Require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. The right of article 18 DSGVO is also available to you if you have DSGVO objection to the processing in accordance with article 21.
- According to art. 20 DSGVO, you may request to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-read format, or you may request the transfer to another person responsible.
- In accordance with article 7 (3) of the DSGVO, you can revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- According to art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of stay, your workplace or our company headquarters.
§ 9 Right of objection
In the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 DSGVO insofar as there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or if the opposition to direct advertising is addressed. In the case of direct marketing, you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without giving any particular situation.
§ 10 Data security and precautionary measures
We are committed to protecting your privacy and treating your personal information confidentially. In order to avoid any manipulation, loss or misuse of your data stored by us, we make extensive technical and organisational security measures that are regularly reviewed and adapted to technological progress. This includes, among other things, the use of recognized encryption methods (SSL or TLS). However, we would point out that, due to the structure of the Internet, it is possible that the rules of data protection and the above-mentioned precautionary measures are not Persons or institutions within our area of responsibility. In particular, unencrypted data may be read by third parties, such as when this is done by e-mail. We have no technical influence on this. It is the responsibility of the user to protect the data provided by him by means of encryption or in any other way against misuse.
§ 11 Tools for tracking and analysis
We use tracking and analysis tools to ensure continuous optimization and user-oriented design of our website. With the help of tracking measures it is also possible for us to statistically record the use of our website by visitors and to further develop our online offer for you with the help of the knowledge gained. On the basis of these interests, the use of the tracking and analysis tools described below is justified in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. The following description of the tracking and analysis tools also shows the respective processing purposes and the processed data.
1. Google Analytics
Various types of cookies are used on our website, the types and functions are explained in more detail below.
- „_ga“: This cookie registers a unique ID which is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. This cookie is deleted after two years.
- „_gid“: This cookie registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. This cookie is deleted after one day.
- „_gat“: This cookie is used to monitor the request rate from the company's servers. For example, it can be used to determine in which areas of the website there is room for improvement. This cookie will be deleted after one day.
- „PHPSESSID“: This cookie serves to maintain the status of the respective session for all page requests. This cookie will be deleted after the end of the respective session.
To ensure the best possible protection of your personal data, Google Analytics has been extended on this website by the code "anonymizeIp". This code has the effect that the last 8 bits of the IP addresses are deleted and your IP address is thus recorded anonymously (so-called IP masking). As a matter of principle, Google shortens your IP address even before the transmission within member states of the European Union or in other Member States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area and thus makes it anonymous. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.